The artists which have become involved with Kids' Guernica - Guernica Youth decided in January 2010 to create a network of their own. The aim is to show own works while approaching the question of Kids' Guernica in a more open ended way with artists becoming reflective researchers as to the impact of the arts upon not only children and youth, but also upon the 'security agenda'.
Since 2005 there have been following developments:
- Hatto Fischer meets the painter Jad Salman from Palestine while doing a Kids' Guernica peace mural in Turin at the Youth Festival organised by PEACE WAVES in collaboration with Poiein Kai Prattein (2005)
- Artistic displays in Ubud, Bali (2005) comprised mainly of music, dance and theatrical performances with Thomas Economacos and Maya Fischer attending on behalf of POIEIN KAI PRATTEIN
- Asit Poddar and Hatto Fischer combined efforts when it came to observe the community of Kastelli 2006 as complementarity to the Kids' Guernica exhibition
- Poetry reading in Kastelli included Katerina Anghelaki Rooke, Dostena Laverge, Socrates Kabouropoulos and Hatto Fischer (2006)
- Photo documentation in Chios 2007 by Maya Fischer
- Writer George Crane engaged in a discussion about "art and religion" with a Zen master from Japan in Chios 2007
- Due to the Chios-Izmir-Athens connection Denis Hasirci invited Thomas Economacos to her university for a workshop on stage design and purposeful lighting (2007 - ongoing)
- Savina Tarsitano defined a new role for artists by extending cultural policy tools to include children and youth remaining at the fringe of society (Martinique 2007 - ongoing)
- Fatema Nawaz shows in an exhibition with the title "Zurueck Schuesse" (Shooting back) the bullet wounds in the landscape of Afghanistan (2008 - 2009)
- The action for the Belfast peace mural begins to involve the art teacher Cathal Cauldwell and the photographer Kevin Cooper together with the advise of Thomas Economacos while being coordinated by the poet and journalist Bernard Conlon (2008 - ongoing)
- Theatre director Gerold Schumann from "Theatre de la Vallee" in Ecouen by Paris, France organises with his theatrical company a Kids' Guernica workshop and an exhibition with performances by the children of peace songs well known in France (May 2009)
- Hatto Fischer gives in the class of Monique Kissel, Prof. of Art at the University of Saint Denis in Paris a presentation about the aesthetical principles behind Kids' Guernica out of which follows a Kids' Guernica workshop with her students (2009 - 2010) with works to be shown at an exhibition in the Municipality of Vincennes, Paris on Oct. 7th - 11th, 2010
- The film documentationist Alexandra Zanne from Gezoncourt by Nancy, France joins the Kids' Guernica network in May 2009 while shooting her film about "painters between walls" (documentation about four painters who had like Thierry Noir painted on the Berlin Wall and live today still in Berlin to paint between walls)
- The artist and curator Boris Tissot organises a Kids' Guernica action in Picasso's atelier in Paris where he painted Guernica (Oct. - Nov. 2009)
- The artists Katia David and Pantelis Sabaliotis in Berlin joined the Kids' Guernica network after January 2009 and are planning a Kids' Guernica action in Wedding, Berlin with the exhibition to be shown in the Wedding gallery where Pantelis Sabaliotis is curator
- The artist Rosa Naparstek joins the Kids' Guernica Symposium in Tallahassee, Florida in January 2010
- Artists connected through Kids' Guernica are preparing for a joint exhibition in the B 26 gallery under the theme: "In the shadow of Guernica" with exhibition opening on 21st of October 2010. This exhibition did not come about but an alternative was offered.
- The exhibition "Kids' Guernica / In the shadow of Guernica" Feb. 15 - March 15 2011 shall be held in Ghent, Belgium at the art centre of Marianne Stevens and Bruno.